Ages 12-17, earn volunteer hours
- Attending the monthly meeting! Worth 1 hour for each meeting you attend.
- Being a virtual co-host and chat moderator for virtual Teen programs! Worth 1 hour for each program you moderate.
- Writing content for the Teen blog, grow a portfolio of digital works! Worth 1-2 hours for each post you write, based on length.
- Writing a YALSA Book Review for our Application/After winning the grant. Worth 1-2 hours for the review based on content.
- Crafting recommendation booklists to help grow our collection! Worth 1 hour for every 10 books we don't have yet.
- Deciding the agenda for our next meeting! (older members 14+) Worth half an hour for each substantial suggestion.
- AND MORE! This is your eTAB. Your opinions matter and will help shape the future volunteer hour opportunities you'll have access to.
All members must register for eTAB at santaclaritavolunteers.com
to participate. Participation limited to first 25 registrants ONLY, so sign up ASAP.
"Zoom" and "Remind" apps are required to participate.
12 year old members must use parent contact info when signing up for the "Remind" app.